Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Synchronized Swimming


I took four pictures of this little baby turtle swimming in a pond and then decided to work on them within photoshop. With the help of my husband, I compiled all four pictures into one document and then used the auto-blend technique to blend the pictures together and make it look like one. I think it worked pretty well! This little guy was so cute, and he almost made it to the edge of the pond while we were there. I'm sure he will just keep on trying! Make sure to click on the picture to get a better view!

12 comments:

  1. Isn't that cuuute! It looks like there's 4 turtles, not just one
    Great job

    Have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it..
    What a beautiful picture!!
    I have never used photoshop perhaps I should:-)
    The other day I rescued a small turtle trying to cross the street. Hope she/he will grow into a big one.
    - Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your turtles image! What a great idea to combine the photos, and it turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very creative and cool! By the way, I joined the World in Black and White blog because of you. It looks to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! This one was fun to work with. NW Nature Nut, glad you like the B&W blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, Ashley. I looked at the larger photo as well. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very well done, Ashley! PS is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! You did a great job! I don't have Photoshop, but I have Elements 7. I am hopeless at using it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just awesome! I look so real, and if you didn't say that you used photoshop, I wouldn't be able to tell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! I thought there were four of them at first.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this picture. Now I want to learn how to use Photoshop a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, this turned out so great!

    ReplyDelete