Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Photo Blog: Photography Bay


I love this picture that I found on Photography Bay's blog. It is beautiful and I hope to be able to take pics like this one day! It is a great site with helpful tips and information about photography. Check out their latest post on how to photograph fireworks:

Another post I really liked was how to shoot big cities at night
I hope to get a chance to try out their tips soon! I think my next photography related purchase needs to be a tripod though.... Does anyone have suggestions on affordable, yet functional tripods? Check back after this weekend and maybe I will have some semi-decent fireworks pictures of my own.

2 comments:

  1. They have shared the good-looking and extra incredible place shared seem so gorgeous and more wonderful we can be further enjoy it and visiting also we can be take pleasure in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo blog is nice interesting photo has sharing on the site we can know that and watch different enjoyable place. The good effort for published in this photo. Most of the people are enjoying place.

    ReplyDelete